Our website address is: https://parrishacademy.org
Effective Date: January 1, 2021
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Parrish Academy and our website; https://parrishacademy.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It provides specific information on how the Parrish Academy website https://parrishacademy.org collects and processes your personal information.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect personal information in the following circumstances:
- Direct Collection: when you directly provide it to us, such as when you enter information on our website by registering for events, completing forms, submitting comments and class notes, uploading documents and photos, etc.
- Automated Collection: when you authenticate using Parrish Academy credentials.
- Automated Collection by Third Parties: when third-party advertising and marketing providers capture personal information through technology, such as a cookie, on our behalf. A cookie is a small text file that is provided by a website, stored in a web browser, and downloaded to your device when you visit the website.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Direct Collection: We directly collect the following personal information:
- Contact information, such as name, address, email address, phone and location
- Academic information, such as educational records and experience
- Employment information, such as employer, career information, honors and affiliation
- Event registration information
- Documents and attachments, such as your resume or photo
- Comments and class notes you leave on our website
Automated Collection: During your visit to our website, we automatically collect and store certain information about your visit which includes your login information, such as your username, the last IP address you logged in from, browser’s user agent string and the last time you logged in to the website.
Automated Collection by Third Parties. We may partner with third-party advertising and marketing providers, such as Google Analytics, to automatically collect and store certain information about your visit. This information includes:
- The internet domain from which a visitor accesses the website
- The IP address assigned to the visitor’s computer
- The type of browser the visitor is using
- The date and time of the visit
- The address of the website from which the visitor has linked to our website
- Content viewed during the visit
- Amount of time spent on the website
HOW THIS INFORMATION IS USED
We use the personal information we collect to:
- Provide service support. Information about your visits to our website allows us to monitor website performance, make improvements to site navigation and content, and provide you with a positive experience, relevant outreach and effective engagement.
- Support educational programs. Information collected through our website is used in processes related to admissions.
- Enable school administration. Our website and information collected through it support administrative functions, such as employment.
- Promote Parrish Academy. Information related to interactions with our website is used to market events and services to prospective students and other audiences.
WITH WHOM THIS INFORMATION IS SHARED
We do not sell or rent your personal information. We may, however, share your personal information in limited circumstances, such as with academy partners or external service providers that support our business activities such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Google which help deliver targeted advertising content. We require these service providers to keep your personal information secure and we do not allow them to use or share your personal information for any purpose other than providing services on our behalf. We may also share your personal information when required by law, or when we believe sharing will help to protect the safety, property or rights of Parrish Academy, members of our community and our guests.
CHOICES YOU CAN MAKE ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Direct Collection. You may choose not to enter personal information into our website. You can change email and communication preferences by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email from us and unchecking the relevant boxes.
Automated Collection: Cookies. We use “cookies” to enhance your user experience when visiting our website. Cookies are files that store your preferences and other information about your visit to our website. You can adjust your cookies through your browser settings, or you can manage, block or opt out of cookies as provided by third-parties, such as Facebook, Google, etc.
HOW INFORMATION IS SECURED
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of information we collect and maintain, and we endeavor to protect information from unauthorized access and damage. We strive to ensure reasonable security measures are in place, including physical, administrative and technical safeguards to protect your personal information.
PRIVACY NOTICE CHANGES
This privacy notice may be updated from time to time. We will post the date our notice was last updated at the top of this privacy notice.
WHO TO CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns or questions about how your personal data is used, please contact the Administrator at email@example.com.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]