Parrish Academy provides individuals with education and training to become Certified Nursing Assistants.
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), helps provide professional healthcare to patients in various medical settings. CNA’s also help patients with basic daily needs and are under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse.
A CNA is qualified to work in hospitals, long-term care facilities, nursing homes, retirement homes, assistant living homes, home health care and more.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Background Check
- Negative TB Test or Chest X-ray
- Negative COVID-19 Test
- Uniform: Burgundy Scrubs (Top & Bottom)
The CNA training course is normally 2 weeks, but some courses may vary in length depending on the scheduled meeting times.
A good CNA will be a motivated individual who is a good communicator, hard worker and passionate about patient care.
After finishing the course you will receive a certificate of completion and will be prepared to take the state certification exam.
Full balance of payment is due by the first day of class.
This CNA course counts towards pre-med student contact hours and is a great way to meet this type of requirement.
Parrish Academy does not participate in Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), however financial assistance is available for qualified students. Please call 248-352-3400 for more information.
- An application fee of $75 is non-refundable
- You can request a refund within 3 business days of registration payment
- After first day of class all payments are non-refundable
- If you withdraw from class or stop attending all payments are non-refundable
- If you are unable to attend your registered class for a valid reason you may use your payment for a future class within 30 days – call the office as soon as possible to coordinate rescheduling
- All refund requests must be in writing and submitted to email@example.com
Your health and safety is important to Parrish Academy. To counter the risks associated with the COVID-19 we are following all CDC guidelines. Students must wear K95/N95 masks, maintain social distancing and practice frequent hand washing.
Click the following for more information about Parrish Academy COVID-19 Precautions.